- David French has a good recent article about how health care will actually be a strength for Romney in the 2012 election cycle. What's that you say? A strength? Yes, a strength. I tend to agree and hope he's right.
- Mitt Romney Central has posted a four part series by Dr. Jeff Fuller.
- And this extra one.
- And this one, explaining how Massachusetts had a health care mandate before the 2006 reforms.
- And this one, discussing why conservatives shouldn't jump to discredit Romney over health care.
- It also as a pretty good post explaining why Massachusetts care is constitutional and ObamaCare is not.
- The blog "Evangelicals for Mitt" also has several good posts here and here.
In other Romney news, Mitt had a very successful fundraising day, which will make it harder for the other competitors to keep up.