Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I have always been grateful for the mothers in my life: my mother, my grandmothers, my mother-in-law, my aunts, my friends' mothers with whom I am close, etc. I have always related to the following quote from Abraham Lincoln: "Everything I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." Recently, however, my love and respect for mothers and motherhood have increased as I have watched my own beautiful wife become a mother, the mother of my child. It has been an amazing and touching experience for me. So, thanks honey, thanks mom, thanks mom-in-law, thanks grandmas, thanks to every mother out there who does so much to shape the future of our society for the better.

I came across the following video put out by my Church for Mother's Day. I hope it reminds those who watch it of how grateful they should be for their angel mothers.




HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment