Wednesday, March 31, 2010

He Lives

Departing from my recent, more political, posts to one of greater importance, I want to take the opportunity to wish everyone (the 2 or 3 of you that read my blog, anyway) a Happy Easter. Easter is my favorite holiday because of what it celebrates; that Jesus Christ suffered, died and was resurrected that I may be forgiven of my sins and return to live with my Heavenly Father again. I bear testimony that He Lives and that He is the Son of God.

The video below contains testimonies of the savior borne by some of His modern apostles - living witnesses of Christ's divinity. I am guessing these are excerpts from General Conference addresses. General Conference is a biannual conference in which LDS Church leaders address the Saints world-wide. They occur every April and October. I'm excited to get to watch this weekend.




He does live and He loves us. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment