I think I may have posted this video last year, but it's a good one. I have been reflecting a lot lately on all the things for which I am grateful. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought I would list some (more to help me appreciate them than anything else).
1. I am thankful for God. I thankful that I know that He lives and that I have a relationship with Him. I am thankful that He knows me, that He merciful and quick to forgive. I am thankful for His Son, Jesus Christ and for His atonement.
2. I am thankful for the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and my testimony of it. I am thankful for the restoration of His Church, His Priesthood, and for living oracles who have been called and anointed to guide us and speak His will.
3. I am thankful for my beautiful wife; that she loves me and thinks I'm pretty great. I am thankful, particularly because it was not that long ago that I feared I never would get married. She is great and makes me want to be a better person.
4. I am thankful to be a father and for my amazing son. He is awesome. I have learned so much about life and love in the two years since he was born. I am thankful for the feelings I get when he gets excited to see me.
5. I am thankful for the rest of my family; for my parents and grandparents. For all that they have taught me and for the legacy of faith they passed to me. I am thankful for my wonderful in-laws, for my siblings and siblings-in-law, and for my fun nieces and nephews.
6. I am thankful for the freedoms we enjoy in the nation in which I was born. I am thankful to all who sacrificed to make and keep us free.
7. I am thankful to have a good job, especially in this time when so many are looking. Along those lines, I am thankful for a home, for food to eat, and for all the "stuff" I have been blessed enough to afford.
That's a short list. There is much more, but that covers the basics. What are you thankful for?