Friday, January 30, 2015

Thanks, Mitt.

I've been pretty silent on here for a while.  There are few longer posts in process, but I wanted to throw up this short one.  Apparently, Mitt has decided not to run in 2016.  I have mixed feelings about it.  Sure, Romney is not as ideologically conservative as I would like, but I still think there is no one out there better qualified to be President and work to fix the major problems.  I am proud to have supported him in 2008 and 2012 and (probably) would have again.  On a non-political note, I also think he's done a great job "representing" the Church.  Now will come the fun part of deciding whom to support in 2016.  I think I'm leaning towards Scott Walker, but I'm not sure.  I really think former governors make better presidents - I want someone who has run something as an executive.   And, I'm really impressed with what Walker has done in Wisconsin.  I'm pretty sure I've decided who I don't want, but that's for a different post.  In the meantime, thanks, Mitt, for fighting the good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment